Forgive me forgive me! A bitch been busy, as they say, and April hasn’t exactly been the most exciting month for music “IMO”. Anywho, here’s a little catch up post to get us back in the groove.
- Kevin Abstract released a single, then an EP a few days later in true brockhampton fashion. Listen to them here, tens across the board from me!
- Lizzo’s album is also out, and it’s filled to the brim with bops, one of which features Missy Elliott and is produced by none other than Sweaterbeats. Do not miss it.
- Adele is getting divorced, prepare for the album.
- The Billie Eilish album was a mess and I don’t understand the hype at all.
- Madonna is back and starts her new era with a single featuring Maluma. It’s a little all over the place, that’s not to say it’s bad. I’m excited to hear what comes next.
- Coachella happened!